1. Definitions and introduction
2. Eligibility to enter or Participate within the #uShaka15 Birthday Campaign
3. R15 Birthday Voucher – Terms & Conditions
Please see Terms & Conditions for this campaign here.
4. R150 Double Combo Voucher Terms & Conditions.
4.1 This voucher cannot be redeemed in conjunction with pre-booked visits such as visiting school groups.
4.2 This voucher cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other special offers.
4.3 Valid proof of identification – this includes your ID book, Passport, Driver’s licence, Smart ID or a copy of your Birth Certificate – must be available upon request.
4.4 Voucher is redeemable by children over the age of 3 years.
4.5 This voucher will only be valid between 01 May and 31 May 2019 – No extensions will be made.
4.6 In order to redeem this voucher, you can:
4.7 The R150.00 voucher entitles the bearer to pay ONLY R150 for a Double Combo Ticket. Which is entry into Sea World and Wet ‘n Wild for 1x Adult & 1x Child (3 – 12 years old).
4.8 The Double Combo Ticket is valid for 1x Adult & 1x Child (3 – 12 years old).
5. Spot Prizes & Social Media Related Competitions.
5.1 The competition will run from 01 May 2019 – 31 May 2019 on the terms specified on the platform and close on 31 May 2019.
5.2 The competition mechanic requires entrants to ‘Like’ the uShaka Marine World page found at https://www.facebook.com/uShakaFanPage, like or react with the reaction/Video/Image that best describes why the Entrant loves uShaka. They are required to either comment on a post that is posted on the uShaka’s Facebook Page, or upload their own post and use the #ushaka15 when posting. The winners will be drawn at Random from all the valid entries and will qualify by posting, sharing and liking both our page and the post.
5.3 Entrants must set Facebook Privacy Settings to visible for the uShaka Marine World to view they have shared the post and liked the Facebook page correctly. This will also allow uShaka Marine World to contact the winner directly.
5.4 Competition winners will be notified within 28 days of the end date of the relevant Competition and Prizes must be claimed within 28 days of such notification. Any claim to a Prize made outside the time or manner specified for the relevant Competition will be invalid.
5.5 uShaka Marine World may refuse the redemption of any prize if any information or any irregularities or fraudulent activities are detected.
5.6 Only natural persons will be eligible to be entered into the competition. Fake or persona entries will be disqualified. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the uShaka Marine World is final.
5.7 The #uShaka15 Birthday Campaign is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook. Should you opt-in, you understand that you are providing your information to uShaka Marine World and The No Nonsense Group (uShaka Marine World’s digital agency), not to Facebook.
6. In order to enable uShaka Marine World to correctly identify genuine claims and to eliminate non-genuine, deceitful or fraudulent claims, uShaka Marine World reserves the right to:
6.1 Request evidence of Competition entry;
1. This competition is organised by uShaka Marine World and is open to everyone residing in the Republic of South Africa, except employees and their immediate family members (including, but not limited to, spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers and sisters) of uShaka Marine World, Village Walk Tenants and members of the company who are part of the promotion/competition.
2. People who may not enter the competition:
3. By entering this competition, all participants and prize winners agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the competition
4. The competition runs from 30th April till 30TH June 2019
5. To enter, shoppers must spend R115 or more at uShaka Village Walk, during the promotional period of the competition.
6. This offer excludes uShaka Park Ticketing Office and Dangerous Creatures.
7. It is however valid for uShaka Kids World and Sea Animal Encounters Island and at Participating outlets within the Park and uShaka Village Walk.
8. Any participating outlet may at any time withdraw from the participation in this competition, with uShaka Marine Worlds approval.
9. Attach the original till slip to the completed entry form, and drop into the entry box.
10. Only 1 till slip may make up the R115 total.
11. One entry form per till slip, as in “Spend R115 or more” and enter
12. Guests may enter more than once.
13. In order to enter the competition, you have to legibly complete the entry forms / questions as well as provide us with your correct contact details.
14. Entry boxes can be found at Wahooz, Guest Relations Officers hut at Ticketing, uShaka Kids World, Sea Animal Encounters Island, Welcome Centre and in the uShaka Village Walk Mall food court.
15. Only original pay point receipts from uShaka Marine World participating outlets dated between 30 April 2019 and 30 June 2019, 11pm will be valid in order to enter into the competition.
16. The winner’s prize will be couriered to their address and all prizes must be redeemed before the expiry dates. No extensions will be allowed and Prizes are not exchangeable for cash.
17. Entries will be drawn at random on Monday 1st July 2019, and winners will be notified.
18. The Promoters will endeavour to contact the winner/s on the telephone number and address provided. If, however they cannot be reached after 6 attempts have been made during business hours within a period of one week for any reason whatsoever, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected.
19. The winner may be requested to allow his/her name and photograph to be used for publicity purposes. The Promoter reserves the right to request that images taken of the winner or staff be used for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without any further remuneration being made payable to the winner, which request the winner may decline in writing.
20. The participants of this competition and winners may be required to appear on television or radio, in print publications or online sites to endorse, promote or advertise the goods or services at uShaka Marine World. However, participants / winners of the competition shall at all times be entitled to decline the above request.
21. The Promoters reserve the right, to at any time, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any participant who submits an entry that is in breach of these terms and conditions. Failure by the Promoters to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
22. By entering this competition, you authorize uShaka Marine World to collect, store and use (not share) personal information of entrants for communication or statistical purposes.
23. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. By entering this competition, entrants agree to and accept the full Terms and Conditions as stated onwww.ushakamarineworld.co.za, these are also available at the Welcome Centre, at all participating stores and at uShaka Marine World Reception.
25. The Promoter shall have the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice for any reason beyond its control requiring this. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its agents and staff.
26. All risk and liability pertaining to any prize will be passed to the winner on signing over and receipt thereof. By signing receipt of prizes from official courier winners indemnify the Landlord and its agents against any claim that may arise as a result of the competition and/or prize awarded to any winner.
27. Queries related to this competition can be directed to 031 328 8000
28. Winners will be expected to book or redeem their prizes as per the Terms and Conditions.
29. Participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Reward Yourself! Get FREE TICKETS to Sea World at uShaka Marine World by simply spending R500 or more, collectively, at any Landside retail store(s) at King Shaka International Airport in one day. Campaign runs from 1 May until 30 June2019, or WHILE STOCKS LAST!
By participating in King Shaka International Airport’s Reward Yourself! promotion, participants agree to the Terms and Conditions as set out below. The promoter reserves the right to unilaterally disqualify any participant who does not comply with any of these Terms and Conditions, as said by the promoter.
All risk and responsibility towards the prize will pass over to the participant as soon as the prize is handed over.
Nobody can claim on behalf of any customer.
1. The online registration for Mr & Miss uShaka, Miss Junior uShaka , and Mr & Miss Kids World 2019/20, will open from 27 May – 17 June 2019.
2. Age Categories for entry:
3. All entries MUST include:
4. Entries which do not have ALL the above required information will be automatically disqualified.
5. Photo selection will be done by a panel by no later than 19 June 2019.
6. Contestants who meet all the requirements will be invited to one of the Regional Rounds, which will take place on, 13 July, 20 July, and 27 July 2019 (dates subject to change.
7. Contestants who have participated previously in this pageant and have not taken any title in the category in which they are entering, are allowed to re-enter the competition; however, it remains the sole discretion of DMTP/uShaka Marine World to allow previous contestants to re-enter.
8. uShaka Marine World reserves the right to host an Open Audition to attract more contestants should a need arise, before or after the regional rounds.
9. Contestants MUST be within the appropriate age category to enter and must be within the age category in which they entered, upon crowning on the 5th October 2019 (Mr & Miss Kids World Final) and 12th October 2019 (Mr & Miss uShaka, Miss Junior Final.
10. Please note uShaka Marine World does not charge a contestant entry fee to enter this competition.
1. The manual registration for Mr & Miss uShaka, Miss Junior uShaka, and Mr & Miss Kids World 2019/20, will open from 2 May – 31 May 2019.
2. Age Categories for entry:
3. All entries MUST include:
4. Contestants MUST be within the appropriate age category to enter and must be within the age category in which they entered, upon crowning on the 5th October 2019 (Mr & Miss Kids World Final) and 12th October 2019 (Mr & Miss uShaka, Miss Junior Final).
5. Contestants who have participated previously in this pageant and have not taken any title in the category in which they are entering, are allowed to re-enter the competition; however, it remains the sole discretion of DMTP/uShaka Marine World to allow previous contestants to re-enter.
6. Please note uShaka Marine World does not charge a contestant entry fee to enter this competition.
The Regional rounds for Mr & Miss uShaka, Miss Junior uShaka,and Mr & Miss Kids World 2019/20, will take place 13 July, 20 July and 27 Julyin the following regions (subject to change without notification):
The Talent Round for Mr & Miss Kids World will take place on 10 August 2019, at uShaka Kids World.
All contestants MUST be checked in and registered between 10.00 to 10.30am or they will not be allowed to participate and will therefore lose points. This round will start promptly 11.00pm to 14:00pm. (Times and dates subject to change)
The Interview Round for Miss Junior uShaka and Mr & Miss uShaka will take place on 11 August 2019, at uShaka Marine World.
All contestants MUST be checked in between 09:00 am to 10:45am or they will be disqualified.
The Semi-Final round for Mr & Miss uShaka, Miss Junior uShaka, and Mr & Miss Kids World 2019/20, will take place on 17 August at uShaka Marine World.
The official photoshoot for Mr & Miss uShaka, Miss Junior uShaka and Mr & Miss Kids World 2019/20, will take place on 24 August 2019 (Weather dependant)
The Sponsorship round for Mr & Miss uShaka, Miss Junior uShaka 2019/20, will take place from 19 August – 27 September 2019.
Little People’s Choice Voting Round
The Mr & Miss Kids World “Little People’s Choice” 2019/20, will take place from 9 September – 20 September 2019.
The Facebook competition round for Mr & Miss uShaka, Miss Junior uShaka, 2019/20, will take place from 9 September – 30 September 2019.
The Final round for Mr & Miss Kids World 2019/20, will take place on 5 October at, uShaka Marine World (venue to be announced).
The Final round for Mr & Miss uShaka, Miss Junior uShaka 2019/20, will take place on 12 October at uShaka Marine World (venue to be announced).
RULES, DATES & VENUES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
Rules are subject to change without notice. The full official contest rules and regulations are available at uShaka Marine World, No 1 King Shaka Avenue, Point Road, Durban 4001 during regular business hours, and on the uShaka website at www.ushakamarineworld.co.za
Participation in this uShaka events is entirely at your own risk. The organizers and venue accept no responsibility whatsoever for injury, death, loss or damage of any nature to persons, vehicles or belongings, even in case of negligence. Due care has been taken in making sure that events are safe and secure. All details relating to uShaka events are subject to change without notice. Right of admission reserved.